11 March 2022

socially

I have spent the majority of this week alone. 
Am I lonely yet? Nope. 
Do I want to socialize yet? Nope. 
I'm perfectly happy with all this me time. I did go visit customers a few days, so it's not like I didn't have any human interaction.

This week I've also been eating whatever I want and drinking a lot of wine. I like this new softness in my body but I've gotten to the point where I'm feeling gross and sluggish and ready to shift in a healthier direction. More veggies, less desserts. I know FG feels the same way so maybe this time he'll be on board. I'm hoping that the time change will motivate us to go on evening walks or MAYBE even go to the gym. I'll believe it when I see it, but summer is coming and sweaty fat rolls are motivating.

I've been watching a lot more tv this week. There's a show on Netflix about vacation rentals that has my wanterlust FLARING. I'm pinning all of the places they go because they all look so amazing. I may be anti social but I'm ready to start traveling again.  

"Our" lake house still hasn't closed yet... and it should have. I'm not hoping that the sale falls through because that's bad karma, but if it does, we're ready to snatch it up. I still feel like that's our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment