02 December 2013

pet hair removal WIN

Random product review: Scotch Brite Upholstery Pet Hair Remover.

Microfiber couch + kitty hair is not a great combination. Even without the pet hair, the microfiber texture of the couch seems to catch small bits of dust, dirt, crumbs, etc. Simply brushing over the surface with my hand only reminds me of how gnarly it gets, vacuuming is way too labor-intensive, and lint rollers only pick up the surface crap.

So my sister in law recommended this little brushy thing and IT IS AMAZING. It's basically got a velcro-like texture, and it grabs all the nasties that are nestled in the microfiber. All it takes is a few swipes and the couch looks and feels like new. I love this product. I will recommend this product, and I will buy it again. I'm probably way too excited about this little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment