26 September 2015

moment

This afternoon I spent a few hours at the park with my sister and my nephew. One of those fun afternoons spent playing and chatting and leaving our phones in our purses. (Except, of course, to text Helen about the status of the foundation on Ashley's new house. Right. Down. The Street. Gah!)

The weather was warm but with a nice breeze, the slides were nice and sticky, and we all left with a fine coating of dust and grime to go eat some dinner at the local grocery store.

One of those simple afternoons that was special because it wasn't. I really, really needed that.

Going to spend the evening with a glass of wine and clean up the craft room. I did some rearranging and decided I hate the cubby holes and want to do long, narrow shelves instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment