03 June 2017

dreams and cupcakes

Been having some very vivid dreams the past few nights. So vivid that I wake up, and I remember them after.

One was creepy, supernatural, and monstrous. There was something in the house that I could sense but not locate. I woke myself up screaming in my dream. I couldn't shake that weird feeling for hours.

Last night I dreamed I was at a Christian music festival. Apparently not with anyone. It was awkward because everyone was singing along and I wasn't familiar with any of the songs. Then I started chatting with this random group of people, and one of the men introduced himself. I recognized the last name, and it turns out I know his brother (in real life; we were acquaintances in college but we haven't spoken in years). I woke up and wasn't able to get back to sleep, so I looked him up and re-friended him on Facebook. I figured if this random guy's name popped up in my dream, it might be a good idea to see what he's up to. The universe is doing some networking for me, haha.

Other than that, I'm making cupcakes for Frank's engagement party this afternoon and debating on whether or not I should wear a dress. The weather is hot, humid, and rainy so on one hand a dress seems nice, but when there's a lot of moving around to do it can get a little annoying. Re: sweaty thighs. Real life problems here.

No comments:

Post a Comment