04 February 2019

productiveness

Last week was a slow week at work, so I took advantage of that and made a bunch of doctor's appointments.

Finally went in for a checkup, and got some bloodwork done that will actually be on my chart. Curious to see how my lipids look, as my diet has changed drastically over the last year or so. I hardly ever eat red meat or dairy, I eat a ton more veggies and have been taking fish oil consistently. We'll see!

Saw the dentist for an x-ray and cleaning. NO CAVITIES, which has literally never happened. Going to get some surface chips filled but that's no biggie.

Been having some digestive issues, which I attributed to poor diet or accidental glutening. However I've noticed a persistent pain in a localized area over the last few weeks so I figured it would be smart to get it checked out. GI doc wants to do another endoscopy, which I'm not thrilled about, but I suppose is necessary. In the meantime, she prescribed some pills to take (also not thrilled about that but it's short-term), and said to lay off the booze. Surprisingly, I don't mind that. I haven't wanted to drink lately anyway, and when I do it really does irritate my stomach.

Got a lot done paint-wise last week. Look!


Compare that to the previous picture I took:


Brighter and airier, don't you think? The new lights I installed are perfect; they are daylight LEDs and change the whole feel of the room. Very pleased so far. I want to continue this momentum and tackle the grey walls in the main rooms next.

No comments:

Post a Comment