13 October 2019

good weekend

Oh, I'm so happy right now. I've got a pocket full of organic blue corn chips (literally there is a pocket in my oversized knit cardigan and I put chips in it and I can't think of a better use for the pocket).

This weekend was so good.

Saturday Mah and I went garage sale and thrift store shopping. I found a 20 dollar bill in the pocket of some pants I haven't worn in months. Don't you love when that happens?? While we were out shopping I picked up this sweet little stained glass for $3.75, plus a $2 dress and a $3 necklace.


Then we wandered around Enchanted Gardens. I love that place. There's always something neat to look at and it's just plain pretty.


We each took home some notoriously hard-to-kill plants and are very confident that we can keep them alive.



The Air plant and ZZ plant might just be able to make it here. Cross your fingers.

I spent Saturday evening at FG's and it's finally cold enough to really enjoy his hot tub, but before that we went grocery shopping because nobody parties like we do.

Today I climbed up on the roof and I think we got all the major leaks fixed in the gutters and porch. If that's the case, then I can go back and fix some of the rotted wood. Cross your fingers again.

I made a killer chili and then we took a glorious nap and damn, that's a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment