24 June 2007

weekend fun

Man, it's funny how my attitude can change in just a few days. [I am so over it.]

This weekend was another fun one. Lots of drinking and dancing and general merry-making.

Barbara had a party, I always love her parties because she and I have a lot of mutual friends, and it's just cool to party with most of your best friends.

Saturday was Jessica and John's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and a really fun reception. People were having a ball.
Now it's time to plan Dayna's!

And I think it's time to take a step back and not date for a while. No relationship drama, no awkward dates, no wondering what the other person is thinking, etc etc. I deserve to feel like I'm wanted. I'm really sick of it all and I just need a break.

So on that note, I'm going to find something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment