22 September 2007

cupcakes and snuggles

I woke up this morning thinking the wrong thing.
Not that I'm surprised, but I keep trying to remember that I'm the only one who thinks this way.

I am so glad the first round of midterms are over. It was a brutal week. I left my Ochem exam last night a combination of brain dead and exhilirated. And after a night of much-needed snuggles, I feel a lot better.

Made Mitchell's birthday cupcakes: funfetti cake with vanilla pudding in the middle. Yum.
I also made him a small cake for himself, but it got a little... toasty around the edges so I'm going to cut it off and make a parfait in a margarita glass that I have to give back to Ash anyway. He'll love it. Here's the requisite picture:



Looking forward to next weekend, going to organize a tailgating party before the football game. Go COOGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment