13 June 2019

quiet moment

Finally taking a moment to blog. I've tried but I've been so busy. Literally.

I spent about a month driving back and forth to Laredo every week. Not too terrible, but I got tired of staring at the same hotel walls and nothing got done at home. Now I get a little bit of time at home, then I do the same thing on the opposite side of the state for about 6 weeks. At least it's in a larger town and there's more to do there.

Pumpkin is on steroids for three weeks to see if her appetite will improve. CBD helped, but not much. I have to squirt the medicine into her mouth with a syringe, and now every time she sees me with something in my hand, she hides under the bed.

Decided to do another Whole30-ish this month. Mostly because my sugar cravings have gotten out of control and I need to stop drinking alcohol to see if my stomach behaves. I'm not super strict with all those Whole30 rules, since I know what food habits I need to break. (Peanut butter and beans can stay for now.) I'm mostly sticking with whole foods and avoiding junk, dairy, and grains. I've noticed that this time around the cravings are harder to dismiss. I'm apparently very used to eating a bunch of chocolate while drinking wine in the evenings. But, I am feeling a little better so there's that.

I'm tired, my sleep schedule has been all jacked up. g'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment