02 June 2019

light up the room

Remember how I said I had a ton of house projects that I wanted to complete?
Well, I mentioned them to FG and the next thing I know, he's showing up at my house with a toolbelt and a roll of wire.

Which is why I can now see in my shower.


Ooooh, Ahhhhh, woo!

Now I can also see how dirty it is, but never matter. What matters is that now I can see what I'm shaving, plus I can get a real shower curtain.

In addition, I also finally went up into my attic and apparently there are some fishing poles up there, I have really good insulation, and I learned how to install a new light fixture because he patiently taught me as we did everything.
(He just keeps getting hotter, y'all.)

P.S. Plain White T's came to Houston this weekend and the show was absolutely FANTASTIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment