15 July 2007

frustration

I hate it when I stand up and I have to sit back down again because I get all dizzy and all I see is black.

My days are all mixed up, so much happened this weekend.

Thursday I went to see Harry Potter and since the 3D thing wasn't working, I got a free pass to the IMAX. Very cool.

Friday was crazy and frustrating. I did a lot of driving and ran around trying to get everything done. I was looking forward to B's party but then I got blown off! I had invited D to come join the party and he seemed excited about it. But then he didn't even bother to tell me he wasn't going to come, he just ignored my call. [Come to think of it, he still hasn't called back. I'm not too heartbroken.] Then once I got there, ready to just SIT there and socialize and get drunk, they all decide to hit up a frat party. I was exhausted and in no mood for a frat party, so I went over to C's for a while and decided that I should probably stop drinking. I did not plan on spending the night but I was tired and snuggling seemed WAY more inviting than driving home and sleeping alone.

Saturday I woke up when C did, realized that I had NO time to get things ready to go sign the apartment lease, and ran out of there. Once I got home I frantically took a shower, got dressed, and copied pay stubs, printed loan information, filled out the application, etc etc. My mom and I drove all the way over there just to have N's parents tell me that they didn't like the location. To make a long story of explanations short, now her parents are finding apartments. Whatever, I'm sick of the whole thing and just want to sign a lease already.
Then I met with D and J and we went to the Bridal Extravaganza. It was SO FULL of neat things. Pretty much everything you could imagine for a wedding was there, and plenty of selections to choose from. I had fun, I think this whole experience will be a good one.
They were having a lot of sales at FC Mall, so my mom and ash and I went. We had a lot of fun helping my mom pick out new styles and she tried stuff on and had a 'fashion show' in the dressing room. We're all tired of her same old things that don't fit right, so we're helping her slowly build a new wardrobe. Our mom is going to be stylin'. haha. [I also got a bra for $10, an Express skirt for $6 [$6!!] and a superhot top for $10.] Then I came home and SLEPT. I've been so tired.

Today I woke up and heard it raining and was actually happy because I'd rather go to Warped Tour with rain than unforgiving sun. We all pile in the car and drive there to find out...it's been postponed until Monday. Who has a concert on Monday?? People have to work! I have stuff to do [apartment, bank loan] so I'm going to have to cram it all in the morning and then make the concert. I don't want to disappoint the girls by deciding not to go and getting a refund instead. They've been looking forward to it for so long.

I am SO SICK of running around! I just want to relax. I need to fill my relaxation quota so that once school starts I won't feel so overwhelmed. It's not happening and I'm a little worried about that.

I'm also trying really hard to get healthy again. I'm taking pills and supplements, eating things like fresh fruit and wheat germ and whole grains and special orange juice... even more than I usually do! And I'm still not feeling right; I'm so tired all the time.

I really really need to find my happy place and be comfortable with my life. It's been topsy turvy for way too long and I don't want it affecting my grades any more.

I think I'll take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment