20 July 2007

school, boy drama and roaches

Amanda:
I agree with you. I say you leave like you plan to and worry about money later. If you keep putting it off for whatever reason, you'll never leave. I really want you to go, too. You've worked too hard to postpone it even MORE. You can always make more money. I really really hope you get to go.

On another note, my ass is still trying to get a loan for school. I still haven't gotten into my ochem lab either. It seems like I keep having huge boulders drop in my way just when I can see what I've been working for. Keep truckin' I guess. When you fall you get back up, there's nothing else I can do and I'm not quitting after working for so long for so hard. I'll find a way.

I'm so anxious and worried, but everything happens for a reason. If there are no hard times, how can you appreciate the good ones?

For those of you who like my boy drama:
C and I are back in the pattern of hanging out, and we're not telling our friends we're dating or anything. Each time this happens, I get less anxious and more chill with the whole situation. I don't think the whole 'good relationship' thing is gunna work after we've been in this on and off pattern for so long. It really is a thing of convenience. Darn, I never wanted things to be this way but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.
D apologized for blowing me off but I still don't think I want anything to happen besides friendship.
Robert has invited Ashley and I to go see his new apartment and go out for wings and drinks. I hope that will be fun and non-awkward. That's why I wanted Ash to come along, to make sure it stays platonic. I think he's past it though, I mean it HAS been almost 2 years since we broke up.
I met a guy named Richard today, one of Ash's coworkers that she invited to lunch with us. He is pretty cute, a little bit older [late 20's] but has a really great personality. He managed to spill a cup of gumbo ALL over himself and it got in some really strange places, like his shoulder. He handled it pretty well and can laugh at himself, which is a really good personality indicator. So my sister is all excited to play matchmaker and I guess he's gunna call me for a date. I have mixed feelings but he does seem like a nice guy.

I just had to go drown a roach in lysol antibacterial kitchen cleaner. *shudder*
It crawled and touched my foot as I was typing. [GAH!!]
So I grabbed the purring sleeping cat behind me and plopped her down there, but she seemed happier with stalking it than killing it. I couldn't let it get away so I grabbed the closest chemical-y thing to me. I must say that stuff is effective.
Now Pumpkin's looking back and forth from me to the soaking wet roach like, "hey, you took my plaything away!"
Fucking roaches. I hate them and they all should die. Now I'm all paranoid that one's on me.

Time for a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment