26 July 2007

today's thoughts

I saw school supplies on sale.
I am a school supply junkie. I love buying new school supplies. New folders, brand new pens that still click right, mechanical pencils that actually have erasers, cute unstained book bags, I love it all.
But this year mingled along with the usual glee I get from school supplies was that fear, and the looming reminder of the new semester without financials already in place was a sobering thought.
I didn't buy any school supplies. But I will, and I'm doing the loan stuff tomorrow. Cross your fingers, please, that I'm approved.

I'm getting over this stupid cold, but I'm still sapped of energy. One more day and I think I should be feeling okay.

Today for lunch I met Ash and had mediocre Murphy's Deli sandwiches. Then since we were right next door we went to Charming Charlie's and browsed a little. It was like Sam Moon's but smaller. Anyway it was nice to get a change from the usual routine.

I waxed my eyebrows. Now they kinda burn. But they look nice. The things we do for vanity, I swear.

I'm still bummed I didn't get to go to Austin with Nisha to visit Tillye, but I suppose it's good because now I have time to get some more stuff in order. Maybe instead of going out, I'll hide out for a little this weekend and do just that. We'll see.

*side note*
As jaded as he sounds, and as much as he thinks that getting laid is his #1 goal, David will make a good boyfriend to some lucky and very equally quirky girl. It will be strange to see him un-jaded though. I'd love to see that happen.

HAHA so true and scary...
David: "seriously, if the whole reincarnation bit is true, we were married for like 50 years in another life"

No comments:

Post a Comment