06 June 2011

awk-some

So I read this blog, the Daybook (She's so stinkin' cute), and she has this thing she does with Awkward and Awesome Thursdays. Well, today I kept thinking about it and here's my Monday edition:

Awkward:

-Singing "Get down tonight" in front of my coworker who totally gets me, while another coworker is right behind me witnessing the bad singing, complete with silly booty shakin.

-The first chapter of Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. Jesus. I expected to like the book more than I did. I actually didn't like it very much. I honestly didn't think it was that funny. Maybe the first chapter threw me off.

-All the zits on my face. Makeup is a joke. Ok, hormones, time to balance out. You're embarrassing me.

-Wisdom tooth bothering-age.

-Deciding to crack my windows while I went for my 30-minute workout, and in that 30-minute window, for the first time in over a month it started to rain.


Awesome:

-Rain!

-Getting the first Monday of the month behind me. I think we did a record number of tests today. I was wiped out but still managed to want to exercise this afternoon. Wha..? I don't know, either.

-Perfectly ripe cantaloupe.

That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment