26 June 2011

not a lot of ppl left around

^ Glad I'm not the only one who gets that part of that song stuck in my head.

Spending time at Aunt Mary's new house gives me house-buying fever, bad. That is such a perfect little house. And THREE closets in the master bedroom is the icing on the cake. An entire closet for shoes. I know.

But, it will just have to wait.

Trying to make breakfast-type things for the week. I'm out of cereal and I'm not buying groceries until I get paid again. I'm not kidding about being broke until next payday, and I'm serious about getting that credit card paid off. The interest is freaking ridiculous. Credit cards are evil.

So anyway. Trying to think of things to eat that won't leave me hungry an hour later.

You know what else? Oatmeal does not keep me full. They say that oatmeal is like one of those foods that sticks with you, but not for me.

Time to go make some breakfast tacos and enjoy my Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment