25 June 2011

one for the now and eleven for the later

First of all, GO NY!

Second, I did get around to purchasing a modest(er) swimsuit.

This totally flatters and gives great boob support-- but it's not cleavage city and it's still modest enough for family. And also when I wear it I don't have to worry about getting sunburned on my stomach. Bonus!



and I loved it so much, I got it in a non-tankini yellow.


Now all I need is for Chris to come home so someone can appreciate it. ;o)

I woke up with one of those allergy-nauseating migraines. So I cleaned out my air filter for the AC. It was nasty.

I got paid yesterday, paid bills this morning, and now I am broke for the next two weeks. BUT I'm getting into serious mode about paying off my credit card, so I can be poor for a couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment