21 July 2011

baby i gotchyo number

Starting to feel human again.

I even think I'll start working out. Haven't been all month. Next week. You can't start working out again on a Thursday; it's just not the way things work. Gotta start on a Monday.

Heard that one of the Marines that Chris graduated boot camp with was killed in Afghanistan. Was a little shocking. Kinda made me realize that even though it seems like Chris isn't in danger, he probably is more than I've been led to believe.

He had me thinking he just walked around "on patrol" all day and didn't really encounter anything dangerous. I know goddamn well he doesn't tell me the things that will make me worry. The most I've gotten out of him is that he has come across those hidden roadside bomb things (won't tell me how many) and he posted a picture of a jeep that didn't get effed up on its own. I haven't heard from him in about a week, but at least when he "likes" stuff on Facebook I know he's still alive. I know there's no reason to worry; it won't help or change anything.

Just a few more months.

Anyway. I have been thinking about planting a fall garden. I think most of the things that I can't get to grow in spring is because they are things that like to grow in the fall. Already thinking about spinach & carrots, but I don't know what else grows in the fall. Need to research.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY PAYDAY! whoop whoop

^ heard this song when I was on hold waiting to report a critical. Certainly the first time I've enjoyed being on hold. Not the first time I've dug this song.

you gotta make me change my miiiind

No comments:

Post a Comment