08 July 2011

Turn up the music

Oh oh oh oh oh

Tomorrow morning I board a plane headed to here. 



Well, to Minneapolis/ St. Paul.

Then I have to ride in a car about 3 hours to that little letter A in the upside-down tear drop.

I hate traveling.

I like the places that I go to, I just hate the process of getting there.

We need to hurry up and advance to that Transporter thing from Star Trek. Then, I'll see the world!

Anyway. I went through my old songs and uploaded a bunch on my mp3 player. Dug up a bunch of stuff I haven't listened to in a lonnnnngggg time. Like the Plain White T's before they got their 15 minutes, sold out, and started sounding like crap. Gunna get a blast from the past on this plane ride.

The flight is at 8, which means I want to get there at 6, which means I have to leave the house at about 5, which means I get to sleep in a little bit! Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment