03 December 2011

fight for red & white

Oh my gosh.
I hurt everywhere.

Just as I was winding down for the night, my mom bursts in saying the neighbors are having a garage sale and they have a nice dresser. Just yesterday the most frequently used drawer in the old hand-me-down I'm currently using broke and I started looking for a new one.

So I crossed the street, and handed over $100 for a very nice dresser, two matching night stands and a mirror, and a really cute kitchen table with chairs. STEAL. Then of course there was a flurry of moving everything in & out and switching things around. I could barely keep my eyes open towards the end of it.

I figured I'd be a little sore but damn. Even my boobs are sore. Although I'm not sure that has much to do with the insane amount of cleaning/moving I did yesterday; it just rounds out the whole-body aching-ness.

Today, my coogs are going to kick some ass. Akhtar took it upon himself to purchase a ticket for me, and it couldn't have been a better idea.


Every time I get ready to go to a game, I can't help but reminisce about alllll the crazy fun I had at these things when I was a student. Those were some of the best times of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment