02 December 2011

hey heyy heyyy

I love sticking my nose into Pumpkin's fur when she comes in from outside. It smells so fresh and cozy.

Today I cleaned. And when I say cleaned, I mean cleaned. I scraped unidentifiable scum from behind my stovetop. I found things I thought I'd lost. I found dead bugs. I made my vacuum cleaner quit working because it got overheated. I dusted. I scrubbed. I bleached. I swept. I mopped. I laundered. I freaking cleaned. And apparently I haven't done it in a long time because shit was nasty.

Then I shopped. I bought Christmas gifts. I got retail buzzed. I just might go back out and get some more shopping done.

Or, wine and some Will & Grace while I organize my closet/ pack away some summer stuff and pull out some winter stuff.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment