03 April 2018

other life updates

In other news, work is hella busy, which is good because if I were sitting in my house alone all day, I'd be going crazy.

But it would also be nice to get an office day... mainly so I can get my office cleaned up!

I finally had a chance to clean and pack stuff away. Today the realtor came by and we went through the house to determine the best way to stage it for pictures. I think next week it will go on the market. Still bittersweet. I'll miss this cute house. Plus I don't like the idea of strangers roaming through my house. Let's hope it sells fast for a lot of money. I could be homeless for that.

Chris officially has the paperwork. I'm nervous that somehow things will get complicated, and therefore more hurtful and stressful.

Deep breaths. It's alllll gunna work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment