30 April 2018

positive

My ego got bruised a little bit today, even though it shouldn't have... because I respect the fact that not everyone wants the same thing.

I feel like I'll need to get used to this feeling while I establish my own style of navigating this minefield. It continues to be interesting.

Got an insulting offer on the house today. Keep in mind that we got a full price offer 10 days ago (which obviously fell through but I suspect it was their financial situation), then today's offer was TWENTY TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS LESS THAN ASKING PRICE. Clearly they're not serious about buying the house. Like, why even bother? No thanks, bye.

Not gunna worry about it; everything happens for a reason and sometimes things seem disappointing when they are really falling into place.

So, you know, choosing to count the blessings that I DO have and keep myself in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment