15 May 2012

hey there, tuesday

Really into foods that I don't have to chew right now. For obvious, tired-of-talking-about-my-fucking-tooth reasons.

Nine days, you guys. NINE DAYS until my cute behind is in paradise with my hands on someone else's cute behind.
...and my boss still hasn't approved my vacation time. Details.

Speaking of work, it's not so bad this week. Maybe it's the excitement of impending vacation, or maybe it's the changes that are happening behind closed doors that no one is quite sure what's going on. I think rumors that people are going to get fired make everyone subconsciously put in that little extra effort, and feel a little more grateful for their job-- whether the rumors are true or not.

I just ate some oatmeal without chewing it and now it feels like a gross lump in my stomach. Ech, maybe you have to chew oatmeal after all.

Gunna take a shower, read a little, and lay in bed while mentally packing my bag to Hawaii. Tiny bikini and a toothbrush? Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment