16 October 2007

automobile

So I've had two hit and runs, and poor Pedro still isn't even paid off yet.

Today I got rear-ended on the freeway driving to school and the fuckhead took off. Wow. My first accident. Not my fault and nothing fell off, I was happy. I was expecting a crumpled mess, but it wasn't that bad. Some scratches and a crooked bumper. The scariest part was sitting on the shoulder feeling the car rock as cars whizzed by. Talk about seasick... I was glad to get off the freeway.

Still, it shook me up a bit. I made it to class in time but it was hard to concentrate kuz it was still sinking in.

It made me feel better that my Dad left as soon as I called my mom and told her I'd been hit, and came to make sure I was ok. I know he lives in fear of one of us getting hurt. I think he even blew off a job. Just one of the "I love you" things he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment