13 October 2007

waiting for my mask to dry

So in addition to this strange phantom ailment, I've broken out lately. Good thing I have this mask that's supposed to make it better.

Still feel crappy, although the pain has migrated to my eustachian tubes and has settled there for the last couple days. It's very swollen and painful. At least now it's numb-able with sprays and cough drops.

So even though I felt less than great, I met up with M, J, Jen, Akh, T and B for Mexican food. It was pretty fun actually, there was a live band and it was a nice night. The weather is finally cooling down a little bit so it's pleasant to be outdoors. It won't last though!!

Then we trooped over to this 'adult novelty' store and had some fun lookin' at the stuff there.

I want to be a bumblebee for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment