02 October 2007

secrets

This week's post secret hit home a few times. I wanted to upload pictures but the photo upload thinger isn't working so I'll just have you check it out on the actual site: www.postsecret.blogspot.com. The very first one struck some kind of nerve, for various reasons I won't get into now.

A lot of the secrets that I'd written out, ready to send in once I applied postage, have already been torn up. I came to terms with them on my own. A couple more are on the way, both figuratively and literally speaking.

A lot of secrets are in this blog, some stuff I prefer not to tell most people, again for various reasons I won't get into now.

The people that I've given this url to are the ones that I know won't judge me for my own paranoid rants and insecurities that once I write seem to justify how rediculous they really are. I don't get any "I told you sos" or unsolicited advice, no one berates me for how I feel, even though they might think it's absurd or they worry about me... which is nice because in this day and age that's all people want to do. No one wants to just listen anymore. I admit I am guilty of that as well, but I can't be the only person who feels that way so I think it's something that needs to change.

On that note I'm utterly exhausted and need to get some sleep. The week's almost half over!

No comments:

Post a Comment