06 October 2007

I should probably not share this...

JACOBItheGREAT: this is SO nasty
JACOBItheGREAT: and I have to tell you
JACOBItheGREAT: so i noticed my shower's getting a little mildewey around the edges
JACOBItheGREAT: so I busted out the spray bleach whatever stuff today
JACOBItheGREAT: and I'm spraying away all happy, blasting the black spots
JACOBItheGREAT: and in one corner, the one where the water never really directly hits and the shower curtain never moves
JACOBItheGREAT: it's moving.
JACOBItheGREAT: i kid you not, so freaking nasty. it's a bunch of little wormy things.
JACOBItheGREAT: so I'm like, "AAAHHH"
JACOBItheGREAT: and I spray like a mother fucker
JACOBItheGREAT: until they're all writhing in bleach-induced horror
JACOBItheGREAT: (I think they're mosquito larvae)
JACOBItheGREAT: and I drenched that shower in bleach, shut the door and I let it sit for a few hours
JACOBItheGREAT: EEWW I'm all itchy thinking about it
JACOBItheGREAT: how nasty is THAT???
JACOBItheGREAT: So anyway I rinsed it all down, got the heebie jeebies again, sprayed some more bleach and am letting it sit for a few more hours. lol
Thales: oh god
Thales: that's so disgusting
JACOBItheGREAT: I KNOW!
JACOBItheGREAT: how do you think I feel? it's my shower!

1 comment:

  1. we had those things in our sink not too long ago (luckily my dad cleaned the sink that same day)
    -dayna

    ReplyDelete