27 April 2008

blurb

I hate it when I'm at the end of a glass of something and I see a bug in it. Makes me wonder just how long it's been there. Ugh.

Today was an odd day. I don't normally work on Saturdays but I did today and it kind of threw my whole groove off. That, and I woke up to rain at about 4am and couldn't go back to sleep because of all my thoughts. I had a pretty emotional night Friday, but it turned out ok. Actually, as well as it could have. I'm pretty happy with the way things are going.

Another thing: my boss found out he has a malignant tumor on his liver (I think it's his liver). He hurt his back and when they were scanning for that they noticed it. So they've caught it while it's still operable. Just think: what if he never hurt his back and it just kept spreading? God works in mysterious ways, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment