13 April 2008

i'm sorry?

You know, sometimes when I'm angry and fighting with someone, I say things I regret. Actually, most of the time. But sometimes I look back on an argument when I've calmed down and I don't. This is one of those times.

That being said, I think it's so ironic that people can have such kickass chemistry and still not be able to communicate efficiently without blowing the issue in question out of proportion. I know in the past I've had no problems maintaining open communication lines without any major blowouts. So what the hell gives?

I think it's different "getting mad" styles. See, I get mad and I'm over it in like a minute. However, other people get mad and don't talk to me for DAYS. And to someone like me, that really hurts, especially when it's someone I really care about and don't want them to be mad at me. And especially when it's over something small. I just don't see the rationalization.

Anyways Saturday turned out to be TONS of fun. The drive to Baton Rouge was long but we all had a great time at the shower. Now for hell week. And I'm not even kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment