01 April 2008

spiders!!

Oh my GOD!
"drew," you were right!
I came home tonight after a LONG day of broken eyeglasses and 3-hour lab writeups and crappy tests and what do I see as soon as I open the door??

Two more spiders on my rug. Is this deja vu or what??

I freaked and went in the other door, grabbed the pyrithrin and sprayed. Then I sprayed along the floor and under the cabinet and guess what? Another one came out and I sprayed it and it died. It looked painful, too.

So I told my dad and he said that if I sprayed then they should die.

Now I don't hate spiders, but I'm starting to get a little freaked out. Five enormous spiders in two days? I don't think so. Who KNOWS how many are breeding under that cabinet. And that dead spider carcass I mentioned last night? I think it WAS one of the exoskeletons. *shudder* At least they all seem to be centralized in that one location, FAR from my bed.

It's like all the insects come in plagues, what with the roaches and spiders and all. eesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment