04 April 2008

the past

Remember the blog from a while back about the time I went to the gyno and the student shadowing the doctor was a girl I knew in high school?

Well, she just added me as a friend on facebook and I think that's just funny.

Oh-- and I also found a guy I dated in high school for like two years but didn't keep in touch with on facebook yesterday. I have wondered about him and what he's been up to because I know he had a lot to straighten out in his life when we parted ways. Anyway, I always thought he was gay and, yup, he sure is! I'm SO glad he finally decided to come out. It makes me happy because he was a really great guy and I really have missed him because we were really close. I'm just glad to see that he looks happy. Well, as much as can be derived from a facebook profile anyway.

This 80's music kick I've been on makes me happy, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment