05 April 2008

random

Remember when cereal boxes actually had cheap toys in them instead of proclaiming on the back of the box "send in 6 UPCs and $5 for shipping and you get this obscure dvd!" *sigh* the good old days.

I'm tired of having a headache. All week I've battled them and I just want them to go away.

Bought bridesmaid dresses today. Yay I'm getting excited! I have decided that I love snuggling little Catherine, haha.

I ended up doing better on the exam I took in 15 minutes with no glasses than I did on the first exam I took for that class. Go figure.

I did worse on my biochemistry exam because of answers that I changed. Garr. I always have the "don't second guess" rule but I broke it. I always regret it too!

Waiting for Ash to finish the Cosmo she bought so I can read it...

Oh and speaking of, I found this on my bathroom mirror...


No comments:

Post a Comment