07 April 2008

not gunna write you a love song

^Thanks to the Comcast commerical, that song has been in my head all day. I was in ochem lab singing it while adding chemicals to beakers. It was a short day because one of the experiments was cancelled due to the strong odor that one of the reactions produced. So we only did one and got out at like, 230. Woo! That, and there is only one more actual lab to do before the end of the semester. Then -- no more organic chemistry labs! Oh, the thought of it... what will I DO with all that time?! SLEEP!

I had a genius moment and bought a microphone so I could record myself saying reactions, vocabulary, whatever, so I can listen to it on the way to school and get some extra learning time when I really need it. Baller, I know.

I have to get up early and probably miss some of organic lecture because I have a dr's appt that I really can't reschedule. Oy.

Lots of schoolwork to do man.



No comments:

Post a Comment