13 December 2010

adult-ful-ness.

The favorites party was a success! All of my pictures were taken hastily with no one paying attention, so everyone looks like tards, haha.

But it was a lot of fun and everyone left with an assortment of goodies. It felt like my birthday!

Been checking into figuring out how much I could (hypothetically) afford if I were to purchase a house. Not something I plan to do in the near future, but I figure I'd better start planning and saving now so I can be prepared when I decide to do it. I definitely don't want to rent once I move out of my parents' garage. No sense wasting my money when I can afford to own. Plus, it's a good time to buy.

But anyway, that means more saving and less things like big girl beds and shopping trips. I plan to implement a more stable savings plan once my student loans go into repayment in February. Eesh.

Ok, time to drink wine and get ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment