09 December 2010

boomchicka

I had to laugh... Thanks Akhtar



I have tomorrow off since I worked on Sunday. It's been a tiring week training but I think my job was made easier because my new coworker is just so awesome.

I can't WAIT to sleep in! My amazing new bed is very hard to vacate in the morning, especially since it's gotten cold. It will be glorious to lay in it as long as I want to tomorrow.

Got the lab results back. Goodish news! Since my last tests done in October, my hemoglobin is back up at the low end of normal, but my red blood cells are still on the small side and my average cell hemoglobin is still low. However, it shows that I'm improving. My cholesterol and LDL are both still above normal, but my HDL is 69, which is pretty kickass. So it's not perfect, but at least I'm seeing some improvement after all the changes I've tried to make.

My goal this weekend is to:

-complete my Christmas shopping, including stocking stuffers

-Throw a great Favorite Things party (complete with yummy snacky menu) (I also have to figure out what I'm bringing)

-Finish my Pay it Forward crafts (about halfway done)

No comments:

Post a Comment