14 December 2010

Toooos day

All day long I kept thinking it was Wednesday, and I kept thinking that yesterday must have been a day some time last week. No WAY it was only yesterday. But it was. Busy days. I am quite tired.

A hot cup of extra strong coconut chai tea (decaf, of course. It's nearly bed time!) with a splash of soymilk and a spoonful of sugar. Mmm. For some reason I enjoy soy milk better in my tea than regular milk.

I was chatting with my mom while she wrapped some of my siblings' gifts, but I've now been banished to my room while she wraps some of mine. She keeps yelling, "Don't peek!" even though we both know I won't. Then as they are wrapped, she peeks her head in and shakes the gift in front of me going, "OooOOOOo I wonder what it iiiiisssss." Then she closes the door and yells, "Don't come in!" and puts it under the tree. And the cycle continues.
I just love Christmas.

I love hot showers and glorious beds too. Maybe I'll get lucky and catch some How I Met Your Mother reruns before I conk out.

here comes mom again... I need to record this, hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment