16 April 2011

it's my favorite color, right?

I used to be able to proudly say that I have never accidentally turned something pink in the washing machine.

Until today. My favorite white cardigan is now pink, thanks to the bridesmaid dress that was washed with it. I just kinda dumped everything in there and put it on cold water.

It didn't bleach back to white, but I've heard of this stuff that Rit makes. If it doesn't work, I have a pink cardigan and also I get to go shopping. :o)

Still got that lingering sinus/ throat uckies. Don't want it any more.

Chris leaves for Afghanistan soon. The next 8 months, please go by fast and safely.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I have those Shout Color Catcher sheets which you throw into the wash for such an occasion. They have worked for me! When it's a new item that would probably bleed a lot (like bright orange and red or blue) I throw in two sheets. No bleeding yet! I just use them in the first one to two washes only. Go Chris! Come home safely!

    On a random note, my word verification is seles =P Just missing a few more letters!

    ReplyDelete