23 April 2011

saturday

Someone's about to get married in the park next to my house. Good thing it's a gorgeous (if warm) day. I wonder if I can crash it? ;o)

Tempted to go test drive some cars, but that's kind of an all day thing and I kinda don't feel like getting involved today. Next weekend shall be my "test drive cars" weekend.

Looking forward to this tonight.

Wanted to get some new books at the library but they're closed for Easter.

The people having the wedding just asked if they could plug something into an outlet in our backyard. We're doing them a favor, so I'm thinking crashing is totally more doable now, haha.

*update*

I was peeking outside and it's a MARINE getting married! I'm so crashing. At the very least I'm gunna creep on the back porch and watch it. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment