04 November 2011

Here we go again...

Dreading work tomorrow. Hopefully this bullshit ends up ok, like all of the other bullshit that I've bitched about that ends up being ok.
It's just the between-now-and-when-the-bullshit-gets-better that sucks.
I have a feeling I'm going to be very bitchy tomorrow.

I miss the days when I enjoyed my job-- and the people I work with.

Back when I liked my job, I came home content, like I spent my day doing something good with my life.
When I come home after a sucky day at work- to nothing substantial, I feel like I need something else. I don't feel fulfilled.

I feel like my whole day is spent trying not to bite some idiot's head off.

I need a happy place that I can focus on when I'm trying not to get annoyed at certain people that I'm forced to be in close proximity with. 

Isn't it awful that a single person can change your whole outlook?

No comments:

Post a Comment