24 November 2011

Thankful.

First and foremost, I was woken up this morning at about 6:00. I assumed it was work, but when I looked at my phone, I saw something I haven't seen for 7 months- Chris's name on the screen.
Safely back on US soil. Oh, thank you, thank you God.  He sounded good. Huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

(Pictures of their homecoming)- I couldn't find Chris in there, but I did borrow this one:


Can you think of a better way to get off the plane- greeted with a cold beer? I am so damn proud of him.

To continue the thankful trend...

Thankful for my amazing family. Not all families are like mine- and I am thankful for each and every one of them.

Friends- the family you get to choose. Again, I know some pretty damn wonderful people.

Thankful I have a job, even when it gets stressful. Thankful for the kickass coworkers that help me get through the tough days. Thankful for the regular paycheck and the roof over my head, the food in my fridge, the car in my driveway.

Too many things I take for granted on a daily basis. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment