12 July 2014

wee hours

Up at 4am with heartburn. I'm pleased to say that THAT hasn't happened in a while.

The cat thinks it's pretty awesome, and is clamoring all over everything to get these extra special, stolen 4am bonus pets on the head.

I'm just glad the Tums are starting to kick in and I don't need anything stronger. Yes Pepto is awesome but it gets everything all stopped up and in the long run makes things worse.

Yes, it's been quite a while since I've spend the wee hours curled up around a bottle of Tums. Oh, how far I've come.

However, it seems like I'll need to start taking some kind of acid-reducer again, at least on a PRN basis. Kind of sucks but my body's been doing all sorts of weird things lately. I hate to blame it solely on these hormones sloughing off of a stick in my arm, but they've caused a wide range of other symptoms lately, which I'll get into at some other point.

It may just be that I'm approaching 30, and my body would be gradually making some changes regardless of this hormone toothpick. Who really knows where this tummy crummy monster comes from? Just as miserably as it appears, it slips off and I don't have to deal with it for another few years. Hopefully.

To kitty's dismay, I think things have settled enough to climb back into bed. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment