27 May 2018

silver fox

Another dating update.

That cute older dude from the party a few weeks ago turned out to be... really cool.

We didn't hang out right away because dad was visiting, but we eventually grabbed dinner. We talked for 2 hours before we even ordered food and lingered afterwards. Really good vibes.

Then we had lunch. Again, conversation was flowing.

He seems like an open dude, is still cute upon close inspection, and is actually making an effort to get to know me as a person. Lots of chemistry. His style is really different. Maybe that comes from all the extra life experience?

On our third date, I was extremely pleased with the... extracurricular activities. I definitely benefited from that particular area of life experience.

Speaking of life experience, he's got 3 grown daughters, has been married twice, and after Ashley friended him on facebook we found out last night that he's a grandpa. Funny... he forgot to mention that!

Now everyone is highly amused that I got it on with a grandpa. That sounds so weird.

His nickname went from blonde fox (a play off of silver fox but his hair's not grey) to Foxy Grandpa very quickly. It's kind of hilarious and also very odd.

Oh, he sent me flowers on Friday, which was great, but then I questioned how he got my address. ESPECIALLY after the incident later that night. I was really creeped out by the combination of events and took a step back to re-evaluate.

He got my address in a non-creepy way, so that was okay. But the whole thing just left me unsettled.
Definitely getting a really good security system with cameras put into the new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment