25 December 2008

bummin' around

I hope everyone had a fab Christmas. (I think "fab" is my new word.)

My day was good. I am bummed that it's quite humid and balmy outside instead of cold and fresh. Frank woke us all up at 6am, as usual, despite my pleadings to wait until 7 o'clock. Then we opened gifts. I always love watching people open the gifts I got them.

I got some great stuff as well. It was weird this year. I felt greedy expecting gifts, and a little bit guilty. I don't know why, as I over-spent on everyone's gifts as it was. *shrug*
The one "big gift" I did want this year was a CHI hair straightener. My mom even got me a pink sparkle one. Can I get a what what...

But after the morning greed was all done and over with, it was still way earlier than I'd normally even be awake. That's the thing about Christmas Day. Once the activities are over, there's really nothing to do but lay around because everything's closed. And A Christmas Story gets really old after the 3rd time around.

Looking at my calendar, I realized that Monday is my interview for the other hospital. Eek!

AND, I just checked my grades. Three As and 2 Bs.
Bitchin! I do believe that is Dean's List!

Going to go find something to do besides eat.

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget, I still have your present :-). Christmas is NOT over yet!

    I am typing this in LA!! (this is Missy, haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yours too!

    I'm flattered you'd check my blog on your L.A. vacation, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

    Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
    I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

    You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
    If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
    Wish you a happing using.

    many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

    ShemeAgog

    ReplyDelete