15 December 2008

implication

Just because someone says "No offense, but..." doesn't make whatever follows okay to say.

Especially when it's how it's said that makes it particulary offensive. It wasn't what was actually said, but what was obviously implied.

I hate it when ignorant people make judgements and then follow through with an off-hand insult.

I'm not usually offended, but this remark struck me the wrong way and I had to bite my tongue and shake it off. It's probably because I don't particularly like this person. I have no reason not to like her, she just gives off shitty vibes to me.

I wish I could shed my non-confrontational habits and tell more people to fuck off.

2 comments:

  1. ugh. i hate the "no offense..." starter phrase. it's ALWAYS offensive and dumb f***s should realize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she can be like that...she didnt really mean to be a bitch though. although i could have done without the comment as well. LOVES BIATCH. SMASH

    ReplyDelete