04 December 2008

whew

I am TIRED.
Tired but still wound up.
I hate that post-test combination.

I -think- I did well enough on my tests to skip final exams in all of my classes. We shall see!
I had some luck today. To study for analytical, our prof posts previous tests and we study from those. My study group also had a copy of a different test from someone who took it a while back. After going through both of them, I felt like I had a pretty good grasp of the material.

Imagine my GLEE when the test we were given was EXACTLY the same one we'd been studying. Not the one he posted, but the one from the friend. Same questions, same answers, everything.

As I breezed through it, I started to feel guilty.
But there was no way we could have known he'd use the previous year's test again, and we had studied the concepts and actually knew how to do the problems. It's not like we just memorized the answers.

I figured this would only happen once in a lifetime and it was a bit of good karma.

If I did well on cell bio, this means that my semester is over, except for a lame-ass lab report due Wednesday.

I would love to skip work tomorrow and lay around but, gotta do it!

*a bit of a bummer- the lady from the other hospital called me today and said she needs my rec letters from my profs. They haven't sent them in yet! They were supposed to... so now I have to deal with that. GR!

No comments:

Post a Comment