28 March 2009

and truth be told

Oh man oh man. I just made some kickass cinnamon rolls- check out my GF blog to see what you're missing. :o)

Well I got my pee test done- although not without a hitch. I always get nervous even though I know I have nothing to worry about. When I got there, I couldn't pee enough. I drank so much coffee and water that morning, but I couldn't pee! They needed 45 mL but I only had about 15.
I had class so I asked if I could just come back the next day, but they had already dated the form. So, I sat there for 30 minutes drinking water, getting that sloshy stomach feeling. Ugh. When I tried again, success! Then of course on the 30 minute drive to school all the coffee and water caught up with me. I think I peed like 7 times on Thursday.

I can't believe it's nearing the end of March. It was a tough month. A month full of change and adjustments. I still wake up some mornings with the wrong thoughts in my head, but I'm dealing pretty damn well. I am fortunate enough to have an internal form of cognitive therapy. Just sucking it up and getting it done.

I'm still making a lot of changes. Some forced, some voluntary. It's time to start putting things into motion and stop dwelling. I expect it will be tumultuous, but I know when things settle down I'll have no regrets. Gotta love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment