14 March 2009

happy joy

This morning, I finally learned how to make good gluten free pancakes. The key word here is good.

I got a yoga ball yesterday! It's green. They didn't have pink. I've wanted one for a longgg time and I finally just said what the hell and bought one. I love the yoga balls for working out your core. This girl's going to be hottt come bathing suit time.

I also busted out mr. sewing machine (he needs a name) and finally fixed the old quilt my grandma made me when I was a kid. The backing was all torn and holey, so if you snuggled under it you'd inevitably wind up with a limb poking through to the interior and getting tangled in it. Not anymore! It's all fixed and perfectly snuggle-able in a soft sunny yellow fabric. I found some old patterns in my sewing box and I think a trip to Joann's would make this rainy afternoon very productive.

I'm so glad it's spring break. I don't even care that it's raining. It's a great excuse to lounge around all day.

rainy day


the definition of "cozy"

No comments:

Post a Comment