11 March 2009

dzisiaj

Oy, I have not been sleeping well. I've been forcing myself to get up early instead of sleep in, in the hopes that maybe I'll get tired enough to sleep well. It's not working yet, but I'm getting a lot of stuff done with the extra waking hour or so in the morning.

My mom and I went shopping this morning before class. Kohl's is having a sale- Missy, I know you like Kohl's, so head over there!

I've been looking for some flip flops, because I've been throwing out my old funky ones. The only pair that I have left are a pair of the cheapy red rubber ones for 2 bucks at Old Navy. They don't match anything but I've been wearing them anyway...

Well, today I got cute brown and black ones so now I can match. I also found a pair of comfy, lightweight khaki-ish shorts that will be great for summer, and two plain old tops. I think my mom's worried about me because she offered to buy the things I'd picked out. That's what she does when she's worried about one of us; she buys us stuff. Either way, I thought it was a really nice gesture and it perked me up to get some retail therapy/ bonding with mom.

Class was okay, and work was really wierd. The whole house is empty. The rooms that used to be jam-packed were empty and echo-y. It honestly boggles my mind to think about how they got it all out. There were also no kitties running around. Just strange.

After work I was really tired but I felt wound-up and anxious so I decided to pop in my yoga tape. 3o minutes later I felt like I'd calmed down a bit. I forget how much I love yoga.

I have a psych exam tomorrow and I'm (obviously) having trouble concentrating and giving a damn. I just have to keep thinking that when I get through tomorrow I'll have a whole week off.

I'm also looking forward to picking up Frankish from the airport after class. I miss him!

Well, one more day down... many many more to go!

1 comment: