18 November 2009

I don't think so, sickly.

Just made myself some really good chicken & rice soup. I would have taken a picture but I forgot that my camera is in Vegas.

Not feeling very well. I felt a scratch in my throat yesterday afternoon. I was so tired that I went to bed at 8 and this morning I woke up with a sore throat and crappy sinues. Other than that I feel fine, just a little tired. I can NOT get sick. I have managed to avoid getting sick all semester and I'm doing my best to avoid it now.

Lab practical on leukemias tomorrow.
Friday- exam. Reproductive hormones assignment and tumor markers quiz due by 10pm. (Then Bob Saget!)
Saturday- sticks & studying for coag.
Sunday- really figure out this coag shit.
Monday- Coag Exam

THEN maybe I can get sick for a couple of days.

Back to toxicology/ therapeutic drug monitoring. Its actually neat stuff but there's SO MUCH to remember!!

No comments:

Post a Comment