17 November 2009

lipids, phlebotomy, and frisbee.

Man, what a long day. It was a good(ish) one, though.

I woke up really early to drop Chris off at his friend's house so he could take him to the airport. His friend lives near school and it saved him a 50-mile drive. He's going to Vegas for supernationals, which is cool for him and good for me because I need some undistracted study time. I hope he wins some big money and shares it with me. ;o)

This morning we drew blood so we could run our own lipid panels. Um, yeah. Mine were not so good. It's not fair- I actually eat vegetables and whole grains and all that crap, and other people eat fast food and don't take care of themselves, and they had better lipid panels than I did. Gay.

After lunch we had some extra time and I was feeling quite blah and tired, so I pulled the frisbee out of my locker and convinced Kathy and Trish to play with me. Man, I sucked at frisbee but I got better as we played a little bit. It was nice and chilly today, and it was fun to take a break and play a game.

Then after class I decided to go get some sticks. The deadline is fast approaching and I'd only gone that one time and was only halfway done. It was hectic and it didn't go very smoothly. There were a lot of hard sticks; not just mine but everyone's. I ended up getting 5 sticks after staying an hour and a half. 18 total and 7 more to go. There were no mean people this time either. Not too bad. At least I'm getting them done.

I had more to write about, but hell if I can remember what's gone on in my life. Yesterday feels like last week, and last week feels like last month. Only a few more weeks till Christmas break!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to Chris on the supernationals, and good luck to you on getting the rest of your sticks done!

    ReplyDelete